Monday, September 29, 2008

Where does one start when so much has happened in one short year? This year our family has had enough experiences to last a lifetime.
I just finished my Master's Degree in Education and am eagerly awaiting results from the National Boards that I finished at the same time! Was I crazy or what?
I started my 'free' summer out helping Cindi out and getting lots and lots of Trey and Ethan time while Blake was in the hospital. Then Trey decided he just had not had enough time, and I spent three weeks in the hospital with him and his AWESOME mommy. (I have told Cindi that my summer is full next year.)
In between hospital visits our family did have the opportunity to visit Cancun Mexico. Kelly, Casey, and I all went and spent a fabulous week at an all inclusive hotel. Casey thoroughly enjoyed calling up room service and ordering whatever he wanted. We were able to visit the Mayan ruins and had the opportunity of flying into a tropical storm which later became Hurricane Dolly!
Andy decided that he would rather work and so stayed home while we had fun at the beach. He is in his senior year and will graduate with both an AA degree and high school dimploma in June 2009! Where did the time go?
Casey has changed schools and is now attending school in Manson. He loves it! He has joined the football team and will play in his first game next weekend. I will post pictures when I get some.
Kelly continues to bang dents out of cars and we still have quite a collection here.
For now, I am 'just' working and trying to keep up with all the goings on in our household. Please feel free to post and let me know how you are all doing.
Love,
Carrie

No comments: