Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happenings in My Life


In March a friend, Beth, and I were treated to a trip to Disney. I am truly spoiled. My wonderful husband encouraged me to go and on top of that some wonderful friends got us into the parks for free! (Thank you Lindsea and Travis) This post is only about six weeks late. We had a blast! I loved our resort (Pop Century) and my traveling companion was perfect! We share a lot of the same interests, so there weren't any problems deciding where to go. I will say that I went waaaaaaaaaay out of my comfort zone and rode almost every roller coaster in Disney and Universal. I didn't want Beth to have to ride the rides by herself. Much to my suprise, I enjoyed a few of them! We went to see the Blue Man Group with Lindsea and Travis. They were incredible! I am looking forward to next years trip!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am still jealous - you ARE spoiled! (But you deserve it.)