I went outside to look at our hard work from last summer and this is what I found! What a way to celebrate Easter.
As I have pondered the meaning of this beautiful day, I realize how much I have to be truly grateful for. This year has been a year of challenges and rewards. I was recently called to be the Gospel Doctrine teacher at church and began with an awful attitude. I have been serving in Young Women for the past six months (or more) and really was not happy to leave the young women or the other wonderful leaders. I haven't been released yet, so I am enjoying this time. However, I am slowly realizing that I am not the one in charge here and that my Father in Heaven has a reason for everything that happens. He knew I wanted to be more regular about studying the scriptures but this is not what I had in mind! Kelly reminded me that I have been saying I wanted to "grow-up" as a teacher. I meant to third or forth grade! He then told me to be careful what I pray for. I will remember that for the future!
1 comment:
Your walkway is beautiful! Heavenly Father reminds me at least once a day that I am not the one in control - sigh. :)
Post a Comment