Another week has flown by! Casey qualified for Districts in shot put and discus. I have kept busy teaching and walking with Shannon and Celeste. I have decided to take Shannon's 10 things in 10 days challenge. So here are my 10!
1. Make a checklist for daily schedule.
2. Organize the pantry.
3. Find out what Casey needs to do to get Lifeguard certified.
4. Clean my classroom.
5. Help Cindi make a motorcycle cake for Trey's birthday.
6. Organize and clean my closet.
7. Take stuff to Goodwill.
8. Vacuum leaves and clean waterfall.
9. Develop a Summer calendar.
10. Write a letter to Laura.
As you can see, I have a lot of work to do. However, I think this will really motivate me to get things done. I will let you know how it goes!
3 comments:
On the 11th day you can make me cookies, since you will have all the other stuff done.
I will be checking in and cheering you on!
I will try and fit that in Dale!!
Post a Comment