Because I am the secretary for WABE (Washington Association of Bilingual Education) I was forturnate enough to have a private dinner with three highly renowned women! Alma Flor Ada (author) Suny Paz (singer) and Isabel Compoy (author, singer, and poet) It was just me and the three of them!!! I had my own private seminar! We had over 600 attendees and were extremely busy, but I loved every minute of it.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
A Week of Learning!
This week has been an extremely eventful one. I spent Wednesday night attending a temple session by myself and definately felt more at peace. I took some time to just contemplate some of the events that have happened and to reflect on all that I have.

Because I am the secretary for WABE (Washington Association of Bilingual Education) I was forturnate enough to have a private dinner with three highly renowned women! Alma Flor Ada (author) Suny Paz (singer) and Isabel Compoy (author, singer, and poet) It was just me and the three of them!!! I had my own private seminar! We had over 600 attendees and were extremely busy, but I loved every minute of it.
Because I am the secretary for WABE (Washington Association of Bilingual Education) I was forturnate enough to have a private dinner with three highly renowned women! Alma Flor Ada (author) Suny Paz (singer) and Isabel Compoy (author, singer, and poet) It was just me and the three of them!!! I had my own private seminar! We had over 600 attendees and were extremely busy, but I loved every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that you had the chance to go to the temple. I wish I could have been with you!
It is nice when work can be fun, too.
Post a Comment