Sunday, February 26, 2012

Life at the Sorensens

Well folks the decision has been made! Casey is heading to BYU Provo! I am so excited for him.
He needed time to adjust to thought of going to school in the summer, but decided that was what was best. My boy is growing up.
Andy got a job! He is working at a Boys and Girls Club in Corvallis Washington. This year has definitely been bitter sweet. I have anxiously looked forward to the day he would strike out on his own and now that he has, I miss him. Ahhh the life of a mother.
As for me, I recently joined the Get Fit Lake Chelan with Shannon and Kurt Toolson and Celeste Thomas. I’m not doing so well so far. I will do better next week though. My sister Cindi is also starting her get fit program, so I have tons of support.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Three cheers - one for Casey going to Provo, one for Andy getting a job, and one for you getting fit! And you are doing GREAT... you exercise at least 5 times a week! Focus on being healthy, not model thin... and celebrate small victories! Let's make a pact and support each other: let's not sacrifice mental/emotional health in search of physical "perfection." ;)

Carrie said...

Shannon - I love you! Its a pact my perfect friend. :)