Harry Potter!
I must say that I am loving this year in 4th grade! I spent the last week of summer frantically decorating my classroom and have had many requests for pictures of what I have done. I’m not done yet but here is what I have so far.
Potions!
Notice the House point jars! These work awesomely.
Common Room Fireplace:
Professor’s Desk and Stairs to the Headmaster’s Office. Notice the sorting stool in the corner :)
Professor Sprout’s Greenhouse Corner and Word Wall:
Owlry and Hedwig
Wouldn't be complete without Honeydukes! (Although more to come)
Top of the Stairs and Entryway
Last but not least my PINpleted classroom door for spring! Look closely...the sun is made out of pencils and the rain and stems are melted crayons. My kids loved making this today!
1 comment:
LOVE the temple pic header - LOVE Harry Potter, and all of your clever classroom projects - mostly, LOVE you! :)
Post a Comment