This week was a hard one. While I met one of my goals the other four needed a LOT of work. I managed to work out on Tuesday and Thursday morning. Up and 430 and at the gym by 5:15 is not too shabby! But I am not going to put myself down. Next week is a new week and I can start over. So, I will start by pointing out what went right. I went to the temple on Saturday morning with Kelly. What a way to start the day. The spirit was strong and we ended our day by going to see The Saratov Approach. This movie is about two mormon missionaries who were kidnapped in Russia. I don't know if it would have had as big of an impact if it weren't for the fact that my son is serving right now. I will say that this movie is for anyone who believes in our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ as our Savior. The testimony that speaks here is that they live and work miracles. Not that I have to say it, but I cried!
Next Weeks Goals
1. Work out Monday through Friday
2. Stop eating by 8 o'clock
3. Read my scriptures every night
4. Make a menu for the week and stick to it
5. Write in my journals each night.
Let's see how I do this week.
Gratitude of the Week:
Grateful for a son who serves the Lord with his whole heart. Grateful for a son who works hard and has the sweetest girlfriend in the world. Grateful for a husband who takes me to the temple!
2 comments:
I would count any week that involves being at the gym before the sun is up and going to the temple as a HUGE success!!!
Holy cow that is early to be going anywhere! Good job sticking to your goals :).
Post a Comment