I had a couple of changes as you can see below! Trey decided he didn't want a motorcyle cake but wanted a 'Puppy Cake', so Cindi and I did the best we could.
I did clean my classroom, but still have quite a ways to go! It is looking good though.
Kelly helped me clean up most of the leaves in my waterfall and we have a bit more to do before we can turn it on again. Pictures to follow soon!!!
I am writing my letter to Laura today, so I am only a day behind! :)
Good News! Casey is headed to State in track! he qualified in both discus and shot put! Go Casey!!!
2 comments:
You're doing great! And huge shout-out for Casey: whoot! whoot! :)
Good job Carrie! You and Shannon have inspired me to make a 10 in 10 list too. What a cute puppy cake!
Post a Comment