Well today's post is going to be a little bit boring, but I have not had any time to take pictures. So, I am just going to fill you in on whats been happening in the Sorensen household.
Casey started spring football this week and we were lucky (???) enough to attend the first football meeting of the year. They filled us in on what they are changing in relation to concussions and how they would be training our boys differently this year. Yikes! Here we go! On Saturday, he took his SAT's in the morning then headed straight to the Red Cross to take his written exam for lifeguarding. From there, he went to the Wenatchee High Pool to take his swim test! Happily he is now a certified lifeguard. Go Case!
This week, I had training in Wenatchee and my nephew's last baseball game to attend. Needless to say, I missed three days of wakling with Shannon and Celeste. I cannot believe the difference walking makes for me. My self-esteem went in the tank by Saturday morning! I had a busy weekend as well. My very first preschool student and my neice Danielle graduated from High School on Friday. Both of them invited me to their graduation parties on Saturday, so I was quite the "partier". I then came home to try and get some cleaning done and prepare for my lesson today.
I still havent received any news on classroom placement for next year, and I am really praying to have the opportunity to change grades. I will let you know (soon I hope). I will try and take some more pictures for next week.
2 comments:
Congratulations to Casey! See you tomorrow for a walk/talk. :)
Yay for Casey getting certified. It will be fun seeing him at Manson Bay this summer. Looking forward to walking!
Post a Comment