Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cleaning, Cleaning, Cleaning

Unfortunately I dont have any pictures. Oh how I wish I had had a camera with me this week. Wednesday was our last day of school, and my sister and I drove to my mother's house in Kennewick. We started cleaning that night and actually made it through the shed and her garage. On Thursday, we started at 7:30 in the morning and worked straight thru til 11:30 at night! We made it through almost every room, but still had the craft room to clean. On Friday, we awoke early and went to a few yard sales. We spent from around 11 in the afternoon until a minor break down on my part. I had spent four hours in the craft room and you couldn't tell I had done anything! I went in the livingroom and did a little stomp dance to get my frustrations out and then spent until 11 finishing. We spent Saturday doing a bit of shopping and then returned to do some last minute organizing. My sis's boys went with us and they were awesome! Today, we let the boys sleep in and visited with my mom and her husband Dan.
Dan had been in the hospital with a leg infection that will not heal. (He's had this for 11 years!) They let him go home, but he is still in a lot of pain. We enjoyed the morning relaxing in an organized home! (By the way, thank you Dale for teaching for me today!)
We are going back on the 8th and 9th to have a yard sale of our own! My mom has more than 1,000 movies she is selling (I think its more like 2,000)!
By the way,I still haven't been told if I will be changing grades or not! :(

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so impressed with everything you got done! I hope your step-dad's leg infection calms down, if not completely heals.

Grammy Rae said...

I'm exhausted just reading this. I think I'm going to go lie down. Hope you rest too, and find out what you will be doing soon.