Monday, June 27, 2011

Great Experiences!

This week was full of great experiences. I was lucky enough to walk every day with two wonderful ladies and enjoy good conversation at the same time.
After spending a week cleaning my mom's house, my sister and I were obsessed with purging our houses as well. I spent two entire days scouring the house and getting things ready to send to the goodwill. My sister, however, had a different idea. She decided to have a yard sale on Saturday! So, we spent Friday tagging items and getting set up. My husband then surprised me by asking me to come and drive a car at work. Well, this is what I ended up having in my name by the end of the day!



On Saturday, rather than helping my sister with the yard sale, I dropped Casey off to help and Kelly and I headed to the temple.
We had a peaceful, spiritual day and some nice bonding time. We then went to the book store and as if I hadn't been given enough this week, we bought this!



I must say that I know how truly blessed I am!

2 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

Was that car your birthday present? Isn't it amazing how grown up you feel with a car in your own name?

Carrie said...

I am counting it as my birthday present! I love feeling all grown up :)