Sunday, June 10, 2012

Graduation Time!

These past two weeks have been a whirlwind of activity. Casey finished his last day of classes on the 30th of May and officially checked out of high school. He then spent the next two days with his Senior class in Seattle. He had a ton of fun and came home absolutely exhausted. Saturday, June 2nd we went and watched Casey graduate. It’s hard to believe my baby is all grown up! Sunday the 3rd we went to his seminary graduation. He has spent this past week staying up way to late and sleeping in. He has started packing and we leave for BYU on Wednesday the 13th. Where did the time go? Today was a momentous moment for this mom. Kelly had the opportunity to ordain Casey and Elder in the Melchizedek priesthood. I am one proud mama! We were lucky that Andy came home for Casey’s graduation and we had the opportunity to visit with him and Yulia. He is going over to Seattle with us so that Kelly can help him move a futon into his new apartment. My last day of school is this Wednesday! Yay me!!! June will be packed with travel to Provo, Seattle, Yakima, and back to Provo. I may come up for air in July. (I hope)

2 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

Isn't it a bittersweet time? Tell him good luck and enjoy. The big school life.

Shannon said...

Casey finished in a big way! We will miss him around here. Travel safe... I will be missing my walking buddy!