These past two weeks have been full of emotional turmoil. But I want to point out how lucky I am to have a husband who loves me inspite of my weight, my foolish fits, and my worrying. A few days before Valentine's day he surprised me with a beautiful bunch of roses. I can't remember the last time he gave me flowers, and these meant the world to me.
Beautiful!!!

I have been stressing out because Casey was taking his own sweet time getting into the Post Office to file for his passport. To be fair, he did move to a new apartment and has been quite sick.
I'm still struggling with the ward change and now feel as if I don't fit in in either ward. Today, our Relief Society president asked me about visiting teaching and told me she was going to keep Entiat separated from the ward. For some reason this sent me into a fit of tears that had me packing up and leaving early. Silly I know but its hard enough moving to a new ward much less feeling like an unwanted appendage. What Heavenly Father is trying to teach me, I don't know but I wish I would figure it out so he would quit challenging me. :) I will survive.
To help me cope, I have spent the past couple of weeks in craft therapy. Here is what I have done so far.
3 comments:
I love your projects! What a positive, productive way to deal with all of the craziness. Much better than, oh - say - eating an entire bag of white chocolate covered pretzels. I need to follow your example! ;)
Those crafts are beautiful and so are you Carrie! I miss you at church but know Heavenly Father has a divine plan set out for you even if it sucks now. We need to get together soon though. Really. Maybe some of us girls can go for dinner....
I know this is a year late, but those crafts are so beautiful! Nice job!
Post a Comment