My goal for this year is to have an attitude of gratitude. These are the things I am most grateful for:
Kelly:
I am so grateful for my husband. He is one of the most thoughtful people I have ever met. On Monday, he called me from Hobby Lobby to tell me that all the Christmas stuff had gone down to 90% off. Then he proceeded to send me pictures and ask me what I wanted him to buy. Then on Thursday, I went to the gym to work out (they about killed me) and started to get really sick. I made it from Manson to just after the tunnel before I had to pull over and started puking! During this time, Kelly had gone back to Hobby Lobby to see what was left and was sending me more pictures. Then when he got home, I was in the bedroom dying; he made me some broth and lay in bed next to me just talking. I went to work on Friday, but should have stayed home. He had told me I shouldn’t go. Then he spent half of the afternoon, texting me pictures from Shopko because they had gone to 90% off. What is so amazing about Kelly is that he is ALWAYS thinking of others and what he can do for them. Whether it is because it will make them happy or life easier, he is always looking for ways to help. I am one lucky lady!
Andy and Yulia:
I am lucky to have these two in my life. Andy has always been a smart young man, and he has chosen a beautiful young lady who is just as smart as he is. Many people have commented on what a hard worker Andy is and that when he is given a task, he does it. He is currently working two jobs and going to college! I am so proud of the fine young man he has become. I love his serious and insightful spirit. This past Christmas found Yulia in extreme pain and not doing very well. Thanks to modern medicine, she was able to spend some time in the hospital and find out what was going on. She is a sweet girl who I am lucky to know!
Casey:
I am thankful for my own Tigger! He is my own bouncy, trouncy, flouncy boy. I am so thankful for his sweet spirit and faith in the gospel. I love that he has chosen to serve the Lord and that his testimony is growing. I love his energy and eagerness to try new things! I can’t wait to see what he does in life.
Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ:
I know my Father lives. I am the daughter of a King. I know that my brother and Savior Jesus Christ gave his life so that I may return to live with my Father again one day. I am truly blessed. I am grateful for the gospel and the fact that there is a living prophet to lead and guide me here on earth.
2 comments:
What a great list of blessings! And where is that darling "kitchen" that you and Kelly are eating in?
You do indeed have much for which to be grateful! I am so happy for you, my friend and sister. Excited you are blogging again. Me too! Are you going to True Fitness gym now?
Post a Comment