Gratitude for the Week: I am grateful for a husband who supports me. This week Kelly went to the temple with me. We enjoyed the peace that attending the temple brings. We stayed in a hotel, which is something we rarely do, and had a nice quiet trip. The next day, Kelly taxied me to all of my favorite stores and then drove us home. I am glad I live in a time where the scriptures are readily available and the temple is close enough to drive to in a day. I am grateful for good friends. I love my daily walks with Shannon and Celeste. Not only do we work at getting healthy physically, but we tend to build each other up spiritually as well. I am so blessed. Goal List for the Week: 1. Read the scriptures every day 2. Find two new healthy recipes and make them 3. Make Prayer board names and put them up 4. Create a list of projects I need to finish 5. Take one meaningful picture a day I think I will start with these and let you know how it went next week.
Sunday, January 19, 2014
Goals and Gratefulness
January 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are blessed :) Remind me on Tuesday, I have another yummy recipe for you and I will give you the hashtag for 365!
I love my walks with you too! And I am very grateful you have a loving husband to support you. Happy picture taking!
Post a Comment