Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Busy Week!!



This week has definately been a busy one! I started off by taking pictures of my classroom before I literally stripped the walls and moved everthing out of the way. Our school is replacing its heating and air as well as all the lights. Should be interesting. For those of you who know that I have been patiently waiting to find out if I will be able to change grades, I haven't heard anything yet! I am guessing I haven't really learned how to be patient yet because Heavenly Father keeps sending me trials.



After years of dreaming and a full summer of packing rocks, clearing ground and lots of sweating, my waterfall is up and running! I love it and hope I can finish the rest of the hillside. I'm not sure how many years that will take me.



Casey finished his track season with a bang! He made it to state and became my hero (see past post) and this week he is having a track party. So, I spent most of my weekend creating a scrapbook for each coach. I am hoping that all of the team shows up so they can sign their page and write a comment to their coaches. We had two great coaches and I am so grateful for the support they gave my son.

Hopefully, next week will be a bit quieter, but I doubt it will be. I am going to visit my mom on Wednesday night and Cindi and I are going to help her get organized. I will let you know how it goes. :) Have a great week!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Carrie, I think you are becoming a very patient lady - and a strong one as well. Love the waterfall photo. It's beautiful. And the coaches are going to treasure those scrapbooks. Great work!

Shannon said...

I am so excited to see those scrapbooks! (And happy that one of them will be coming to our house!)

Your waterfall is so pretty. You just need to put a little table and chair next to it, so you can sit and sip lemonade and relax. :)

Grammy Rae said...

I am so jealous yours is working. After many years I get to hear mine off and on. It is beautiful!!