Cindi and the boys spent the night so that they could celebrate my birthday (Thursday) with me. The best gift my sister could have given me was time with her and her boys! In the morning she did my hair and then we went shopping. We then spent the rest of the day hanging out at her house. Kelly came and picked me up and we enjoyed a burger and fries at Lakeveiw Drive-In---yummmmm!
Friday I had to return to reality and finish what I had started with the weeding. I litterally spent hours outside doing my best to finish. I am still not sure I accomplished what I set out to do, but I am trying to be happy with it.
I started my weekend, by going out to Cashmere to help my mom, Cindi, and my nephew's bride set up tables for their wedding that night! It was a pretty wedding and I am glad I was able to help out.
Last night, Kelly invited me to help him out with a couple of critters he had found living under the shop entryway.
Two cute teeny tiny kitty cats! I am deathly allergic to cats, but how could I not help feed them. We are not sure if the momma has abandoned them or not, and we didn't want to risk it. That was quite an experience. The kittens were so young they had no idea what to do when presented with milk in a bowl! We had milk everywhere.
That's my week! Unfortunately, I don't think next week will be any less busy.
4 comments:
You are the only person I know who would want to weed and shampoo carpets on your birthday! But I am glad it fit your definition of happy :)
I have to tell you, when I first saw that pic of the kittens, I thought you were doing a paragraph about the pigs. I couldn't figure out what kind of blanket you had over them, or how you got them to stay in it when it's been over 80 degrees, haha.
Obviously, on closer inspection, the pigs would be much, much bigger than that. :)
The part about weeds was pretty offensive, I don't know if I can recover from such slander. Glad your birthday was a good one.
I'm sorry, I left a post earlier, but it's not showing up. Your projects look amazing though, you've been working so hard! Glad you had a wonderful birthday.
Post a Comment