Sunday, October 21, 2012

Crafty Weekend

This week has been a busy one. I am so happy that I was able to walk EVERY day with my friends Shannon and Celeste! It makes each day better to end with a rejuvinating walk and talk. Aside from walking, my students have been busy writing and I ended up with 41 five paragraph essays to grade. Yikes! But I did it and was able to make comments on each students papers. On Saturday, we met up with members of our ward and many of Manson's football team to help one of Casey's friends clean up his dad's house. We had over twenty people show up and we tackled the project quickly. It was work, but it was fun to be a part of the service taking place. After that, Kelly and I came home, and while he went to help his dad, I did this:
and this!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I LOVE your projects! And you :)