Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fudge N Nuts!

Another week has come and gone. Monday I was so lucky! Andy came over and we went to dinner at Denny's with Kelly. It was so nice to see him looking so happy. He has been busy working and Yulia is busy with school.
On Friday, Kelly and I went with Cindi and her family to thier school's Halloween Party. Cindi let me do Trey's makeup and he had a zombie bride named Charlie to keep him company.
Saturday found me out in the gloomy weather taking senior pictures with two awesome boys! Shannon came down with Paul and Kelly and we went down to the Entiat museum to start with. We then went up river to Ardenvoir and took a few more. Talk about a fun experience! I hope they are happy. Here are my favorites:
Saturday night, I decided to make some sugar-cinnamon almonds for Dale England as a way of thanking him for all the Sunday school classes he has taught for me (and because he is going to be teaching for me while I am in Florida). Only 13 more days! I seriously cannot wait. I am so excited to spend one-on-one time with Kelly in my favorite vacation spot! I also made some pumpkin fudge. I think it tastes great and am going to make some for Christmas too.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for taking the pictures, they turned out great and it was such a fun day! You can't post pictures of yummy looking treats and not include the recipe... pinterest?

p.s. - i love that photo of you and Andy!

Celeste said...

I love the photos Carrie! You are so talented. And I agree with Shannon, post the recipes.

Grappy Dale said...

How come I only sampled one of those treats????????????